Sunday, February 28, 2010

Catan Városok és Lovagok Pc Játék?

Caricatures

As has been noted in past issues I like to enlist and list most of my writing, I have already over 50 posts and most of them are ready. So to keep tradition here 's another list (Which by the way I investigated them, I seek and others will not believe me the other Web hacking).

have been asked as many of the characters are television, video games and others from another form of illustration, from realistic images to parody other series, for today I will show you a couple of graphs to be seen and not just imagine it. I have to be frank I have a taste for this type of publication, but mainly from the life I like the images in a Power point, manuals and other things that could be decorated with a photograph (including this blog) .. So without further began:



A really, to see how it feels.




A very interesting game.

The dream of many Gamerz.


Imagine this drainage comes and steals your girlfriend, hope you have the pants to go for it.


An error committed by any


I think I might like it a cartoon like that.


anyone know who the redhead next to Flanders?


The Pica-Simpson


SpongeBob Royals.



such. Avatar Muerete of envy.

I hope to continue with a second part of this because I really loved it and also found more images for this topic.
I invite you to comment ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment