Sunday, March 28, 2010

How To Dye Over Red Hair To Brown

Tickets to Fashion II

which I promised here is the second part of the post of tickets vandalized. I can not believe the pleasure it gives me to publish these images, it does cause me more grace that I see. By the way, I'm missing? A if:

started.



Long live Rock!


Super Mario Bros 5.


Ninja Turtles are back.


Shoop da Whoop! (Joke internetero).


The Zombies are worth 20.


Disgusting (Internet Joke).


Lincoln is watching you!


Benito this emotion.


Dare Devil 50.


I thought the original Batman was Adam West.

This is how people spend their time rich world: Do not fight hunger, do not stop wars, do not help their neighbors in distress ; only dedicated a. .. do stupid things.

"Somebody lend me a marker.

I invite you to comment What is the worst that can happen?

0 comments:

Post a Comment