Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Normal Level Of Bilirubin In 8 Days Old



here again bringing you a bit of fun, even more so with the second part of this post that I love. How can parents be so? It's a good question, when done derealizar this article I'll ask mine. Well I think mine did not come this far, but really had no shortage of desire. Began:

My child, do not move from here, we buy beer


What is it Dad? I am bothered by these bolsotas


Heaven, I have a surprise, this child's room


And Mayonnaise?


and Dad, I promise not to me again drop your beer


Mom! We can play with Daddy's toys?


not cry, you'll wake the kitten and has not eaten all day


Look dad, the dog has foam mouth


now understand what happened to my brother


I am innocent, I swear that I was well when I get


Go my child, just not too rough with her cousins \u200b\u200b


and not cry say hello to your uncle Albertano

Here ends the selection of the best images on the internet irresponsible parents presumed (I wonder where is the photo that my mom went to when I I was a kid). If you liked

leave a comment, I appreciate it much.

0 comments:

Post a Comment