with great pride all saw what happened with Chilean miners and as the great government of that country made their way to take them out. It was a human endeavor that deserves all our respect, admiration and in turn makes us question why our state and our people (like my Mexican nationality) did the same when 60 miners were trapped for some years, leaving them to die.
Anyway, this post I did get mail, it's pretty funny about what would happen if the miners were rescued in Chile Mexicans (and the intentions of them out there). Well, this is what would happen. Began:
Anyway, this post I did get mail, it's pretty funny about what would happen if the miners were rescued in Chile Mexicans (and the intentions of them out there). Well, this is what would happen. Began:
1.Si miners were Mexican ... You could vote for your favorite mining to 02/11/1911 for the first out
2.Si miners were Mexican ... The miner with 2 women would be waiting for Laura in America "Bring in the wretch!"
3.Si miners were Mexican ... And would be doing a chapter of the Rosa de Guadalupe
4.Si miners were Mexican ... Classes suspended
5.Si miners were Mexican ... It would be fighting over who goes first
6.Si miners were Mexican ... Would have outside vendors hawking (tamales, porridge, corn, T-shirts reading "Save the miners")
7.Si were Mexican miners .. The Oxxo you would round 1 peso to support the miners
8.Si miners were Mexican ... And be buried miners would
BICENTENNIAL
BICENTENNIAL
9.Si miners were Mexican ... The EMS and had blocked reform and have declared a raise
10.Si miners were Mexican .. I have done a test on Facebook to see mine you
11.Si miners were Mexican ... TV AZTECA was already doing the Academy: The Rescue Miners
13.Si miners were Mexican ... In the capsule would PUTO .. \u200b\u200bYOU READ THE
14.Si were Mexican miners ... The capsule holding and check pay
15.Si miners were Mexican ... Trade have already made a Sandwich Beam
16.Si miners were Mexican ... Tecate had made the commercial "by not taking the sun 70 days .. Tecate FOR YOU
17.Si miners were Mexican ... I have done a Big Brother underground
18.Si were Mexican miners ... Leaving one would say "And my 50.000 pesos? On so?
19.Si were Mexican miners .. When I blow out the airesito of guadalupe rose
19.Si were Mexican miners .. When I blow out the airesito of guadalupe rose
20. If the miners were Mexicans ... They would have bribed the rescuers
21.Si miners were Mexican ... They would say that after all were hired
.
.
22.Si miners were Mexican ... The capsule would phoenix logo Telmex, Televisa, Banamex
23.Si miners were Mexican ... Mexico would spend the budget year in the Shower "rescue
year
year
25 . If the miners were Mexican ... I had gone for a narco
26.Si were Mexican miners would be a reality ... "Digging for a Dream" hosted by Adal Ramones
27.Si the miners were Mexican ... It's been found. If they could not find a girl under a bed Less to 33 men on the earth!
I remind you that this little joke is with respect and make clear once again my admiration for the great effort of the Chilean people with big hearts.
I invite you to discuss.
I remind you that this little joke is with respect and make clear once again my admiration for the great effort of the Chilean people with big hearts.
I invite you to discuss.
0 comments:
Post a Comment