Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Funny Welcome Baby Messages

Why a Geek has sex I

since it started in the world of computer automatically evolved from a being a GEEK NERD, title I wear with honor forever. For those unfamiliar with the little word, I will begin by telling you what the term means:

According to my mom (WIKIPEDIA) Geek (English geek, pronounced "guik" IPA / gi: k /) is a term used to refer to the person fascinated by the technology and computer.

course today the word has a broader sense, which would not enter the event area. What if I want to share is this funny article I found at sea, are the REASONS FOR GEEK HAS A SEX, so I started!

Because your body fits like a Tetris block.
Right in the middle

Because she only had to choose between a geek, an emo, a trekkie and your cousin.
or I was the

For you to reach orgasm is like going through the portal of the StarGate.
good it must feel this ... and the site also

because they had the album "tough."
Yeah, sure, hard disk

Because touching the trackball on your BlackBerry to remind you ...
What do I remember?

To prove you're not Microsoft.
Too late.

because he can somehow make you believe that being Geek is a new "Cool as."
There is nothing cooler than this, the challenge.

Because you're tired of using the Palm (literally).
reifero I know that this PALM.

Because if you have installed the antivirus is "safe sex."
Antivirus safe sex I love it!

Because you are every day more like Sheldon Cooper and Maurice Moss and want to avoid it before it is too late.
There is something that, Bazzinga!

Expect the second part soon, because this text has a lot of material from which to cut. I invite you to comment (as always and not lose the habit), if you like let me know, igualmanera if not to your liking, I'd love to hear your opinion. I also want to wish you happy holidays and new year is full of happiness for all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment