Sunday, May 2, 2010

Best Clean Basketball Warm Up Songs 2010

NEW SECTION! interviews with collectors: JOSEPHINE (jacks Garcia Ferre)


Today I am proud to inaugurate a new section on this blog, interviews with collectors. I open the blog world to collectors (you'll see later because I say it) so they can make themselves known. This section will be very interesting I hope for everyone.

As some of you know in my family are all collectors, and what better way to start this section with an interview My own daughter is the light of my life along with his brothers.

Josefina collects the comics series Jack Garcia Ferre

She insisted that his note had to be on video, so this was a preparation for makeup included, all very carefully. :)

My princess says in the video attached to the end of this note as it began to collect, do you like about your collection and a lot of stuff but about his style and vision of collecting. This is seen from its 7 years old.

To round I add these photos from her collection and tell them that she started this 15 days ago . Before he devoted himself to Topo Gigio but did not interact much with the character as those of García Ferré. (More information about G. Ferre follow this link interesting: http://www.recuerdosanimados.com.ar/GARCIA% 20FERRE-biografia.htm )
For those not aware, These dolls could be found in the chocolates Jack, I pass a link here so they can read a bit of history: http://www.todocoleccionismo.com.ar/jacks/

My daughter is the library where he puts his little glasses Jacks and spends all day counting, checking and playing every night ellos.Mira videos Hijitus and you know almost all of memory, what we would say a true fan.

For me it's very sweet to see how they can relate to these characters I saw in my childhood and maintain the same freshness and innocence that we had for so many years. Excited about the misadventures of the dragon singer romance tremble with love for the girl next door Oaky or feel like a superhero with Super Hijitus.
Josefina planned to complete the entire collection and then perhaps expand to collect the number of animals, but for now is focused on those of García Ferré.

want to get the doll to the girl next door in front, so if anyone saw us please paste a whistle? (Argentinatoycollector@yahoo.com.ar)


ps: I add that this afternoon could get to boxitracio, cocoliero, cuervacho and Don José (character in a children's song .)


Okay, this section is open for collectors, those who wish to be included no more than sending mail to: argentinatoycollector@yahoo.com.ar and comment that they collect and if they have a blog or website to include for testing. According to that I will contact you to arrange an interview by mail. Greetings! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment