Something that has always interested me is the picture, study for many years with Delfino and get to process my own rolls and make enlargements. My specialty: black and white. He had
weakness for architectural photos, angles, curves and slopes of a building caught my attention and my lens.
The weekends are spent in daylight hours to walk all over Buenos Aires taking photos. Were other times when one could walk the streets with a reflex camera, tripod and zoom and nobody but nobody would dare touch the computer. They were times of safety, now if I am with my digital camera I have to look at both sides to make sure that nobody is going to snatch me. finally .....
photo now combining my desire and my collecting mania reach this confluence of tastes where I will start a new branch for my cabinet and decorative room collecting: old photographs, very old children with toys.
These are examples but not from my collection:
but these two if they are:
this i found in San Juan in an antique house with a large lot of toys that I brought from there last year. Came by plane and of course was broken in a corner. The frame is ivory and is a real shame that is broken in this way.
The girl (who happens to be identical oh my mother when I was young) is mounted on a sulkyciclo.
this other picture got it recently. Has raised the name of the photo studio and the girl is in her arms like a Lenci doll that I showed some time ago ( http://argentinatoycollector.blogspot.com/2008/07/sobre-un-momento-de-debilidad -y-una.html ).
One wonders what has become of the lives of these girls and kids do not?
I look forward to showing more findings, and as stated at the top of the blog. things are being INTERESTING:)
0 comments:
Post a Comment