Saturday, June 5, 2010

Message To The Newborn

if not - a dollhouse

Sometimes you make a mistake, and can not make mistakes.

Here I saw a small house for sale by the brightness of the picture looked like metal, I bought it quickly without waiting for answer to my question about what material was and when I went to withdraw the reality hit me that it was wooden. To top dog of the lady, who was a model of dog (a chihuahua) decided that my jean was edible and took a bite. "Cute puppy grrrrrrrrr" I thought ...

As I imagine is not happy because I had nothing to do with what I collect. But I went back to the house under his arm, thinking, "... for I have more care next ..."



The days passed and the house was somewhere in my house is not very visible, but my daughter went to her rescue and asked me to play. I told him to take her home and then dealt with Barbies and My Little ponies.Pero lasted just my baby was passed to the whim and was home alone again ...

and that's when I saw her for the second time and told me not so bad. Not my type but it is nice. It is about 40 years old, the lady who sold me the girl playing with her.

So finally earned a place in my case and after almost 2 years that I have finally published in this blog. Please welcome then! :)
anyone of you had a dollhouse as a child?

0 comments:

Post a Comment