Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Wholesale Infant Bucket Hat

of cowboys and gauchos



This jeep that I have done enough, delaying its publication came to see if there was a better but it's a model difficult and not yet appeared. But like everything in life will come, and tell them what is the basis and you will realize in future posts with toys related to this.
is an older model everything tin, rope works despite what the jeep abused that still works.
Pepe is the cowboy, the version modeled on American Joe Rodeo. We do not have Argentine cowboys, the gauchos have that in the version of Vispa Abrojito becomes the Chacarero see: http://argentinatoycollector.blogspot.com/2009/03/el-campo-nos-da-su- chacarero.html

Joe Rodeo :
the American cowboy Unique Art Company.

I bought just for their rarity, although I knew the bad state it was. Obviously myself betrayed my own posting ( http://argentinatoycollector.blogspot.com/2008/08/veces-no-todo-est-en-la-apariencia.html ) but bueh, a license can be allowed to anyone. ;)

ahhhhhhhh, know that just checking my blog I realize that on 11 May this blog was 2 YEARS! ( http://argentinatoycollector.blogspot.com/2008/05/empezamos-volando.html )
wowwww how much water passed under the bridge ... I was plagued seasons where he shone posts and other by its absence during my pregnancy and delivery.
I resume the train again, and no new acquisitions in my window that has no more capacity. Many things now went to go boxes so soon expanding into the house to expose everything. My poor family!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLOG!

0 comments:

Post a Comment