Saturday, January 8, 2011

Emilatore Pokemon Cydia

Why a Geek has sex III

The truth is that this post is coming to an end I loved it, every time I find more Geek lust for life and is something I want to share with you. This concludes intercourse with the cycle of Geek. Because

Chewaka screams like (and it makes you HOT).
Argg! "Yell, Yell.

Because you do not believe in friendship between man and woman not even on Facebook.
Friends? Bah! Because

Amidala is your myth erotic and asked that same lipstick.
That mouth of yours reinota Oh my! ...

Because the Wii is still something that depends on the movement of your hand and wanted a change.
Stop the activity in my hand.

Because you can download for free.
you low down, down, right there.

Because you said you would "embed code".
What do you say precious? Is the code great.

Because it is the best playing "comeCOCKos"
Cock Come, you are good.

Because it looks like the neighbor in the series The Big Bang Theory.
Knock, Knock Penny, Knock, Knock Penny, Knock, Knock Penny.
MSN
Because you said I had a USB port.
Oh! This is where I place my Pen -e-drive.

For every good Jedi must practice with his lightsaber.
'll see the power of my lightsaber Jedi.

Thus ends this saga, I hope you liked it and I welcome your comments. Thanks for reading and until next time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment