take this space to all my loyal readers (because I've realized that there really are people that follow me and like what I do) wish you a happy new year and hope all targets and a better life possible. They are the most sincere wishes for your friend and servant Manny.
second part of this great post. We present ten (10) more reasons, I hope more people join the Dark - side ; Forgiveness the Geek - side. What motivates us to physical vigorous activity? 's find out, because we started.
second part of this great post. We present ten (10) more reasons, I hope more people join the Dark - side ; Forgiveness the Geek - side. What motivates us to physical vigorous activity? 's find out, because we started.
Because you said you want ... in Klingon .
Because you know that your membership is like R2D2.
Though you say you do ... always had long not defragmented your "hard drive."
Because you want to plug the " -e Pen Drive ."
Because you have to find out what kind of lover you are to answer the test of Facebook .
Because you want to release the Webcam 8-megapixel .
Because Internet.
CD
Because she Java.
Because you need a topic that Twittering.
Because I took a touch, I had to return and one thing leads to another ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment