At last my prayers have been heard, something more powerful up there decided to take pity on my soul and gave me the good fortune to make the fourth installment of PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN: Navigating mysterious waters. Unfortunately we will not see the beautiful lady Keira Knightley and those beautiful dark eyes, but instead our male pupil will be filled with Penelope Cruz, the beautiful English girl. Although beyond the visual appeal, have a great story where Captain Sparrow try to reach the mythical Fountain of Youth. Here the video trailer. Started.
So fans of this saga We can be fairly satisfied and those who are not, I invite you to take a chance on the movies. By the way, I invite you to discuss.
So fans of this saga We can be fairly satisfied and those who are not, I invite you to take a chance on the movies. By the way, I invite you to discuss.
0 comments:
Post a Comment